The new, 72,000 SF Early Childhood Center is designed to fit the needs of 3 to 5 year old early learners. The building includes 26 large classrooms with natural light and common spaces that promote collaboration and teaming. The goal of the facility is to provide young learners with invigorating environments, spaces that foster developmentally appropriate learning, and allow plenty of room to explore.
The new building’s innovative design features include:
- Common area spaces that encourage collaboration, movement, and exploration
- Interior and exterior spaces for gross motor development
- Flexible learning spaces that are adaptable and stimulating
- Natural light in all instructional spaces
- Environmentally friendly exterior spaces allowing interaction with nature
- Professional space for teachers and staff to encourage collaboration, interaction, and observation
Estimated completion date is Fall 2019.